Site and The Restaurant Vault Terms, Conditions, and Agreements
The Restaurant Vault and Restaurant OSHA Safety and Security Institute, Inc. (ROSSI)
Please be sure to check back frequently as Terms, Conditions, and Agreements are subject to change with or without notification.
By using this website, The Restaurant Vault, Restaurant OSHA Safety and Security, our text books, our workbooks, our tool kits, our course materials, our videos, our webinars, our online courses, our documents, tests, quizzes, or any of our other materials and content found in The Restaurant Vault or on this website or in our written or recorded materials (“materials”) in any manner for anything you understand and agree that Restaurant OSHA Safety and Security Institute, Inc. Restaurant Operations Institute, Inc. Restaurant Expert Witness, Howard Cannon, The Restaurant Vault, its officers, owners, investors and employees (“ROSSI” and “ROI”) are not making any warranties or guarantees of any kind to anyone, for any reason, and does not warranty accuracy, completeness, or warranty from errors and omissions.
We do not guarantee anyone anything in any forum. We do not guarantee anyone, any establishment, any company, any individual any restaurant, bar, or foodservice facility any results as it pertains to risk reduction, safety, health and security, fewer incidents and accidents of customers, employees or vendors or better safety and risk performance of any kind. We offer no warranties or guarantees.
All purchases are final. We offer no refunds of any kind for any reason.
Any user of this website, the restaurant vault, or our “materials” releases “ROSSI” and “ROI” and Howard Cannon of any-and-all responsibility and any-and-all liability in any-and-all forums, jurisdictions, and venues without recourse against “ROSSI” and “ROI” and Howard Cannon and its authors, officers, employees, and owners.
The Restaurant Vault and Restaurant OSHA Agreement and Terms & Conditions
By participating with us or using The Restaurant Vault and Restaurant OSHA in any way, you are agreeing that you have read and understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and that you agree to be legally responsible for each and every Term and Condition contained herein.
This Agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Restaurant Vault and any Restaurant OSHA Safety and Security Institute (ROSSI). Any breach of this Agreement may result in the cancellation of a User’s membership to The Restaurant Vault and the benefits and contents inside The Restaurant Vault.
- Overview: This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you
We do not allow anyone to remain a member of The Restaurant Vault that is:
- Promoting sexually explicit materials
- Promoting violence
- Promoting discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promoting illegal activities
- Incorporating any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law
- Including “ROSSI” or variations or misspellings thereof in its domain name
- Being in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion
- Using/containing software downloads that potentially enable diversions of commission from other affiliates in our program
- Creating/designing your website(s) or any other website(s) that you operate, explicitly or implied, in a manner which resembles our website or design your website in a manner which leads customers to believe you are ROSSI or any other of ROSSI’s affiliated businesses
- You promise to never represent him/herself, ROSSI, or their relationship with ROSSI or The Restaurant Vault, in a false or misleading way.
- You promise that you will not engage in the distribution of an unsolicited bulk email (spam) mentioning or referencing ROSSI. Doing so can and will result in immediate termination of your membership.
- Membership of The Restaurant Vault is priced at $999.00, equaling $1.37 over a two-year period.
- We reserve the right to give any individual or organization a discounted or free membership at our own choice and discretion.
- Discounted or free memberships are still subject to all renewal fees which apply to memberships purchased at full price.
- The membership period lasts for two years, after which time a renewal fee will be collected. If the renewal fee is not paid for any reason, we reserve the right to terminate the user’s access to The Restaurant Vault.
- Either party has the right to terminate the Agreement immediately without prior notice to the other, and without recourse against the other.We provide no refunds, of any kind, for any reason. All sales are final.
- Governing Law:
- This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Alabama, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
- All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the State of Alabama and in the County of Shelby using the American Arbitration Association rules.
- An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
- We may modify any or all of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion.
- Use of The Restaurant Vault:
- Not everything within The Restaurant Vault may pertain to you.
- You may choose at your sole discretion to use any, some, all, or none of the items contained within.
- The items contained within The Restaurant Vault may change without notification.
- Use of the site/materials is at your sole risk.
- Individual results may vary.
- We make no guarantees or promises that use of this material will be beneficial, enhance, improve, or influence your results, risk reduction, or your safety performance in any way.
- This site and all materials, information, products, software, programs, and services are provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis with no warranties, no guarantees to be without error or omission, or guarantees of merchantability whatsoever.
- ROSSI expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied, statutory, and other warranties, guarantees, or representations, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary and intellectual property rights.
- Without limitation, we make no warranty or guarantee that this site/materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- You understand and agree that if you download or otherwise obtain materials, information, products, software, programs, or services, you do so at your own discretion and risk, and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that may result, including loss of data or damage to your computer system.
- You understand that just because The Restaurant Vault is one price today, does not guarantee the same price tomorrow.
- Use of the Materials within The Restaurant Vault:
- Restaurant OSHA Safety and Security Institute, Inc. authorizes each user to view, download and print the materials as many times as they desire.
- The Materials may only be used at one restaurant location per membership.
- The Materials may not be altered in any way, including the removal of branding or copyright information.
- Materials obtained within The Restaurant Vault may only be used while the user has an active membership.
- Use of Restaurant Dox in a Box:
- The documents found in Dox in a Box are merely templates and tools to be implemented at the User’s own risk.
- We make no guarantees or promises about the effectiveness of the Dox in a Box documents to reduce risk, injury, or incident, or to increase productivity, profitability, or efficiency. Individual results may vary.
- Documents obtained from Dox in a Box are the only materials in The Restaurant Vault which may be edited and customized to fit the User’s needs.
Our Site(s) Usage Agreement and Terms & Conditions
- Use of Site:
- User Warranty:
As a User, you warrant that you are not an agent or employee of any other restaurant safety training company.
- Trademark and Copyright:
Restaurant OSHA Safety and Security Institute, Inc., and certain other brands, trademarks, and service marks are marks of Restaurant OSHA Safety and Security Institute, Inc. and its affiliated companies/entities. The Materials on this Site are copyrighted, and any unauthorized use of any Materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Restaurant OSHA Safety and Security Institute, Inc. has not reviewed all of these external websites, and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- No Warranty:
The Materials provided at this site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Restaurant OSHA Safety and Security Institute, Inc. further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Materials at this Site. Restaurant OSHA Safety and Security Institute, Inc. may make changes to the Materials at this Site, or to the services and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Materials at this Site may be out of date, and Restaurant OSHA Safety and Security Institute, Inc. makes no commitment to update the Materials at this Site.
- Limitation of Liability:
In no event will Restaurant OSHA Safety and Security Institute, Inc., its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lower test scores, interruption of services or inaccurate information) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites liked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the Materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- Applicable Law:
- Free Materials:
Free items obtained from this Site may not be condensed or altered from their original states for any reason.
By purchasing a membership or subscription on this Site, the User is giving Restaurant OSHA Safety and Security Institute, Inc. permission to distribute to the User’s registered email and/or address as seen fit.
- ROSSI does not guarantee support or assistance of any kind as pertaining to the use of the site.
- Effective Date and Updates:
The Terms are effective as of November 1, 2018 and are subject to change without notice by Restaurant OSHA Safety and Security Institute, Inc. and The Restaurant Vault at any time. Please check for changes regularly. Your use of this Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
We make no guarantees that this site and our materials contain no errors and/or omissions. Use everything on this site and everything within any of our materials AT YOUR OWN RISK.
We OFFER no guarantees or warranties of any kind and accept no liability of any kind.
Users and members are accessing and using this site and these materials only after careful consideration. You are advised to seek your own legal advice from a competent and professional attorney of your own choosing, prior to using anything on this site or within our materials, if you deem it prudent, necessary, and appropriate to do so. If at such consideration you decide to become a member or use our materials, you are doing so at your own risk and discretion.